This heavy duty tool backpack by Rugged Tools has 40 pockets in total, with enough room to put in your drill and extension cords. Ideal for plumbers, electricians, cable/internet installers and more. The molded bottom provides exceptional durability and support, and the padded back and shoulder straps ensure that you’re comfortable all through the workday. This tool backpack is similar in function to the Klein Tools model above, with a few more pockets and some other design changes. On the whole, it’s the best tool backpack for anyone who wants a light, yet hardworking tool backpack.
Rugged Tools Pro Tool 40 Pocket Backpack
- 40 pockets for all of your tools
- Molded hard bottom to keep your things safe
- Heavy-duty and durable polyester construction
- Comfortable back and shoulder supports.
- Can hold all of your tools, including a drill and cords.
- Great product for the price, very well made
- Holds everything from your 14 piece wrench set to the cordless drill and battery.
- No pocket for a small laptop.
Like the DeWalt lighted backpack, this heavy duty tool backpack from CLC Custom LeatherCraft features numerous pockets and an LED light for dark and confined spaces. There’s ample room to hold
Small tool backpacks are nice for small jobs, but when you absolutely need everything possible, the CLC Custom LeatherCraft tool backpack is the best tool backpack for you. Featuring a whopping