This hiking backpack has a simple and sleek design, but more than delivers on the functionality front. Made of highly durable and rip-resistant nylon, it’s guaranteed to last you through even your rough and tumble adventures. It can hold up to 20L in the main compartment, and has an extra small pocket on the front for small things like a raincover or your phone. The stretchy nylon side pockets are great for water bottles and other must-have easy to grab accessories. This is considerably more expensive than other backpacks with the same holding capacity, but it’s also very well made.
Osprey Daylite Plus Daypack
- Ripstop nylon to prevent serious tears
- Die cut foam back panel for support
- Soft padded straps and a sternum strap for stability and support
- Lots of pockets inside and outside for storing everything from clothes to a laptop
- Can be used with other Osprey products (such as the hydration pack)
- Incredibly comfortable when worn