This small tool backpack by Klein Tools has just enough pockets to keep your necessities, but not too much else. It has 39 pockets in total; the smaller ones inside for your wrenches and screwdrivers, and other little necessities, and a large main compartment for taller tools, such as a hammer. It’s made of a water-resistant ballistic nylon fabric, which is ideal for wet and muddy job sites, and the plasticized bottom helps protect your things if you need to set it down on the ground. While it doesn’t have any separate pocket for laptop, it’s great for small, off-site jobs that do not require too many tools.
Klein Tools Pro Organizer Backpack
- Long main compartment for long tools, and small compartments inside for small tools.
- Durable, ballistic nylon to stand up to rough terrain and heavy handling.
- Padded back and straps for easy carrying.
- Plastic bottom helps to protect against rough terrain, and gives added support.
- Tall, and can hold enough tools for virtually any job.
- Durable; will last for years of use if kept in good condition.
- Easy access to tools both inside and out.
- Smaller carrying capacity than other backpacks on the market.