It might be considered a cheap double DIN car stereo, compared to other products available on the market. It has a digital LCD monitor controlled via touchscreen technology. A wireless remote can take care of this aspect if you’d rather prefer it over the touchscreen. Via Bluetooth, it can connect to your mobile phone and even stream audio from compatible devices. It has plenty of auxiliary inputs, from a USB port to an SD card port and an AV to connect to your other devices without a problem. You also have the possibility to expand your system with a maximum of 3 amplifiers.
BOSS Audio Car Double DIN Stereo
- Touchscreen digital monitor
- Outputs up to 80 watts x4 power
- Comes with in-built Bluetooth
- Multiple inputs for auxiliary
- RDS tuner
- Double DIN
- Is compatible with smartphones and other devices
- It supports SD memory cards
- Can be controlled via wireless remote
- A very appealing warranty of 3 years
There seem to be some problems with the internal software, but nothing that can’t be resolved by a proper installation and responsible use.
An affordable double din head unit that comes with the most coveted features for such product. It can be controlled by a wireless remote, steering wheel controls or by simply using